Environmental and Quality Policy
Eurobond's quality policy aims to create a safer working environment that focus on a quality philosophy with business systems based on ISO9001:2008. Continuous improvement in all our business activities is essential including manufacture, logistics, cost management and safety. Eurobond utilise highly trained and motivated employees working closely in teams to achieve this policy.
- Eurobond work hard to identify and satisfy all customer expectations to an excellent standard
- Eurobond invest heavily in continuous staff training and Research & Development to maintain the highest standard of product and service
- Eurobond goes beyond the necessary legislation to
encourage the safest possible working environment for its staff,
with dedicated teams monitoring all aspects of the business
- Eurobond encourages close working relationships between all departments with consistent and open communication between different working groups maintained throughout the company
- Eurobond maintains close management of all aspects of manufacturing, implementing a cost effective and profitable system that enhances our ability to produce quality panel
At Eurobond we are committed to reducing our corporate impact on the environment, and thanks to the nature of our manufacturing process we are able to ensure that all environmentally harmful processes are dramatically reduced.
With help from our Strategic Partners (Tata Steel & Rockwool), Eurobond is efficiently manufacturing quality panel systems using products made from a high content of recyclable materials.
Low Environmental Impact
Full Life Cycle Assessments (LCA) in the form of Environmental Product Declarations (EPD), demonstrate the low environmental impact of Eurobond's steel faced composite panels.
Our products have zero ozone depleting potential and zero global warming potential, encouraging a significantly lower environmental impact than many other composite panel manufacturers.
With the environmental impact and sustainability increasing its significance within building design, BREEAM tools have become a cornerstone of environmental assessment. Using LCA data, a BREEAM assessment evaluates against set criteria to provide an overall score which will fall within a band providing either a PASS, GOOD, VERY GOOD or EXCELLENT rating.
The environmental credentials of Eurobond product's ensures that within the materials section of a BREEAM assessment, buildings are given an excellent chance of achieving a high rating.
All Eurobond composite panels are engineered to help fulfill the energy performance and air leakage requirements demanded for the envelope of modern buildings. Relevant panel construction details have been thermally modelled using the BRE approved finite element software package, TRISCO.