- Become proficient in the use of Epicor ERP software and assume overall responsibility for the Eurobond Laminates supplier ledger.
- Work closely with Supply Chain and other departments, to resolve any invoice or purchase order queries, and to ensure timely supplier payments.
- Ensure all invoices/credit notes are processed in a timely manner to meet required payment run dates.
- Raise payments in line with supplier terms, ensuring that supply of product is not delayed by late payment.
- Review Computime Real Time clocking-in software and process weekly Sage 50 Payroll. Resolving any queries, and ensuring that all staff are paid accurately to required deadlines.
- Provide assistance to Finance Manager and Finance team with the production of timely and accurate management information and with any general requests for finance related data.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager.
Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
Responsibilities and duties
- Matching all supplier and haulier invoices to the GRNI and processing in batches.
- Processing all cash and credit card expense claims, posting to the system and raising payments to employees through RBS Bankline.
- Supplier statement
- Performing weekly/monthly BACS payment runs through RBS Bankline software and ad hoc BACS/CHAPS payments as
- Month end ledger reconciliation and closure to strict
- Monthly reconciliation of bank
- Process incoming Finance
- Process weekly wages, controlling the deduction of pensions, PAYE, CSA, AOE's or any other maintenance payments that may
- Prepare and distribute daily management reporting
- To stop any business process or quarantine any product if quality, environment or health and safety is likely to be
- Recommend actions for continuous
- General office maintenance and awareness of Health &
- Providing cover within Finance department as
- Receiving or giving training as per business requirements. Monitoring those who have been trained and providing ongoing assistance if
- Assist with any audit requests or any general ad hoc requests for
- Assist with any other activity the business deems necessary.
- AAT Qualified or equivalent
- Sage 50 Payroll experience desirable
If you feel you have the skills and want to join a dynamic friendly company, then please apply with your CV by completing the vacancy application below: