The Europanel system offers a high performance together with an aesthetically pleasing finish, thanks to its secret fix joint detail. Europanel combines architectural style and design freedom, with low environmental impact and passive fire protection 'built-in'. Designed with concealed fasteners, Europanel has five standard configurations within the range; each system developed as a 'total wall' solution through the integration of glazing and other building components.
Key features of the Europanel system:
- Europanel combines architectural style and design freedom with low impact and passive fire protection, built in
- Modular flexibility in 50mm increments from 600 to 1200mm. Flat and micro-rib external face profiles
- Architecturally flat with a range of visually enhancing ancillaries and options
- A two hour fire resistance and non-combustible stone wool core offers 'built in passive fire protection' and in a fire incident emits minimal toxic smoke and gases
- Europanel offers 'as tested' air tightness of 1m3/hr/m2 - well in excess of requirements in Building Regulations across the UK
- In the case of high rise buildings the systems are tested to BS 8414 - Part 1, meeting guidance in BR135 - 'Fire performance of external thermal insulation for walls of multi-storey buildings'
- Carbon neutral building envelope solutions is available when specified with the Confidex® Guarantee from Tata Steel
- Low environmental impact, thermal performance and high recycled material content will positively support a BREEAM assessment
- Library of comprehensive design details to ensure top performance for the life of the building
- Long span capability. Specific structural guidance available form Eurobond's technical team
- BIM files are available in a number of file formats
- NRG passive energy saving internal steel face