Rainspan uniquely blends the benefits of a composite panel and the flexibility of varying aesthetic rainscreens to provide greater freedom for architectural expression.
Specifiers benefit from a large range of exciting finishes, textures, colours and sizes, offering complete facade solution and design flexibility.
Key benefits of the Rainspan system:
- Combines the benefits of a composite panel and the flexibility of varying aesthetic rainscreens
- Fully tested with comprehensive details to ensure top performance for the life of the building
- Two hour fire resistance even in long span conditions of up to 7.5m
- Non-combustible stone wool core offers 'built in passive fire protection'
- The ideal structural support for many rainscreen systems and the long span capability of Rainspan can reduce secondary steelwork and build cost
- Combines ease and speed of installation to create a weather tight building envelope early on in the build programme
- The stone wool core at the heart of Rainspan is an excellent thermal insulator and helps to reduce operational carbon
- Rainspan offers 'as tested' air tightness of 1m3/.hr/m2 - well in excess of requirements in Building Regulations across the UK
- Low environmental impact, thermal performance and high recycled material content will positively support BREEAM assessment
- The facade installation can be removed from the critical path to simplify the construction process and help reduce costs
- The flat surface of Rainspan reduces the complexity of fixing the support structure for the rainscreen facade
- NRG passive energy saving internal steel face