The Roofspan trapezoidal roof panel system offers excellent fire resistance, acoustics and energy efficiency. Roofspan is manufactured with a high density non-combustible stone wool core that provides 'built in' passive fire resistance, which meets both life safety and property fire protection requirements.
Delivering superior fire and acoustic performance, when combined with a Eurobond wall panel, the new Roofspan range delivers a low environmental impact and low fire risk total building solution.
Key benefits of the Roofspan system:
- Non-combustible stone wool core offers superior reaction and resistance to fire, up to 120 minutes
- Cover width of 1m and panel thickness of 50mm to 240mm offers a cost effective roof solution for a wide range of buildings
- Roof slope down to 5o
- Available with Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra® and Colorcoat Prisma® colorcoat systems by Tata Steel
- Zero carbon construction can be achieved through the Confidex® Guarantee, which offers a Carbon Neutral building envelope solution
- At the end of a buildings lifespan, constituent materials can be fully recycled
- Roofspan is both quick and cost effective to install, and is ideally suited for new build and refurbishment work on office, health, education, retail, sport and leisure, as well as major infrastructure projects
- Roofspan is available with Eurobond's NRG passive energy saving internal steel face
For more information please contact the Eurobond team here