Site Services Engineer
Are you a dynamic technical professional looking for your next exciting challenge in the construction industry?
A rare opportunity has arisen to join an award winning company with ambitious growth plans.
Would you like to support our market leading brand status in specifying the next prestigious building project.
Main Purpose of Role:
• Assist in the correct Specification and Installation of Eurobond Products working with the External Sales Team
• Ensure delivery of best practice with respect to the Design and Installation of Eurobond Products via onsite installation training with customers
• Provide feedback into the business from customers and site with respect to 'product offer' issues: improvements; additions; developments
• Assist the Technical team in installation of testing rigs when required
• Assist the commercial/sales function with project support
• Aid in specification meetings
• Conduct contractor-based meetings
Skills and Attributes:
▪ Full UK driving license required
▪ Knowledge of Construction Industry - specifically cladding preferable
▪ Proactive nature
▪ Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages - word, powerpoint
How to apply:
If you feel you have the skills and want to join a dynamic friendly company, then please apply with your CV by completing the vacancy application below:
As part of any recruitment process, the organisation collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
Review our Privacy Statement here to find out more about how we will use your personal information.
I declare to the best of my knowledge and belief, all particulars I have given in all parts of my CV, are complete and true. If I am not successful in my application, I understand that my application will be retained for up to a period of 6 months.
Please tick the box below to acknowledge your understanding of, and agreement with, the General Data Protection Reform Statement and Declaration above.