We recognise that well designed products require first class technical support in order for them to deliver the expected results both functionally and aesthetically.
Eurobond provides a comprehensive technical service which can assist in correct specification, detailing and installation of panel systems.
In depth fire knowledge
Eurobond has extensive knowledge of the preformance of composite panels in fires, developed over many years from a wide range of standards, bespoke fire tests and working closely with leading fire engineers. This allows us to:
- Provide guidance in selecting the most appropriate products to achieve required fire preformance
- Provide correct detailing for each product
- Advise on the Building Regulations and insurance company specific fire requirements
Eurobond are committed to 'low risk building solutions' not least in the areas of sustainable construction. The design and construction guidance from our Technical Services Team includes:
- Minimising operational carbon: Through thermal product modelling, air-tightness testing, the supply of robust construction details, SBEM calculation guidance and compliance with Building Regulations such as Approved Document L2A: 2010
- Supporting BREEAM excellence: Through full environmental product declarations, use of materials with a high recycled content and practical site waste and end of life recycling solutions
- Reducing Fire Risk: Designing panel systems with products which are inherently stonewool (cores) and have been tested with up to 2 hours' fire resistance even in long span installations
Project specific design advice
As well as the standard information and range of details available, project specific information can be developed to cover:
- Load/span calculations
- Thermal and acoustic calculations
- Bespoke CAD details
- Project specific wind load modelling tool
Wind load calculations and product span capabilities are fully tested and modelled;our structural product data is accredited by The Steel Construction Institute.