The Firemaster system has been developed as a 'total internal wall and ceiling' solution, ideally suited for the construction of non-load bearing internal partition walls and ceilings.
The approved system provides a tested fire resistance in order to perform as internal firewalls, ceilings of compartmentation walls. The system is also designed to be integrated with third party fire rated steel doors.
Key benefits of the Firemaster system:
- Available in standard 1200mm width with a range of surface profiles - architecturally flat, mini bead and micro rib
- Tested fire performance of the complete wall construction not individual components, giving reassurance of how the wall would protect in an actual fire
- Stone wool core offers 'built in passive fire protection'
- Able to meet fire resistance performance of up to 4 hours
- Fire rated spans of up to 12m allow easy floor to ceiling installation
- Panels can be installed without the need for scaffolding and with minimal on-site handling
- The panels are manufactured to the exact specification for the project with on-site cutting and waste kept to a minimum
- Independent third party cost research found Firemaster systems to be the cheapest method of construction for two hour fire resistance walls with cost savings of up to 40% per m2 compared to other traditional construction
- Wall and ceiling solutions are simple and quick to install but also demountable to allow the internal partitions to be altered, 'future proofing' the use of buildings such as warehouses, factories and offices
- Low environmental impact, thermal performance and high recycled material content will positively support BREEAM assessment
- Library of comprehensive design details available to ensure top performance for the life of the building
- BIM files are available in a number of file formats
- NRG passive energy saving internal steel face