- What personally identifiable information is collected from you on the website;
- How this information will be used;
- With whom the information may be shared; and
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
1. What personal information do we collect?
We will collect the information entered into the contact us form when you complete our contact us form. We will also collect your email address when you subscribe to our e-newsletter.
Our system may also automatically record the following information on your visit to our website:
- your browser type (e.g. Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer)
- your operating system (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Macintosh)
- your IP address (a unique identifier for each connection to the internet)
- your domain name (e.g. yahoo.com, tiscali.co.uk)
This information is automatically collected and does not require your input - the information is used to improve our facilities and to provide you with an optimum website.
2. How this information will be used?
We respect your privacy and may use your information:
To log various usage and statistical information about your use of our facilities to administer the website. Email addresses and contact us information supplied will be used to send you product information and company news from Eurobond Laminates Limited for marketing purposes - providing you with details of new products and services, to advise you of changes to our website; and to improve our website, and to customise our website for you.
Our site provides an opt-in and opt-out facility so that you only receive the e-newsletter if you choose to. At any time you can opt-in or opt-out of receiving marketing information. If you choose opt-in status, whenever we send you information, we will always give you the opportunity to request your details to be removed from our marketing list.
3. Who will we share your information with?
We may disclose your Information to:
Our regulators, lawyers and auditors persons where required by law under a court order or subpoena third party service providers or agents acting on our behalf.
4. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
Your Information will be retained by us for as long as the purpose for which it was collected continues. It will then be destroyed although copies may be retained if required to satisfy our legal, regulatory or accounting requirements. By law, you are entitled to a copy of the personal information we hold on you.
You may choose not to receive any promotional communications from us or our partners. We maintain an opt-out option on our e-newsletters that you may choose to select at any time, if you do not wish to receive such promotional communications from us or our partners.
Changes / Modification
You may ask us to change or modify your information at any time. Further if you are aware at any time that any of the information that you have given to us has changed then please let us know at the earliest opportunity of the changes that need to be made to your information.
If we change this policy, we will post the new policy on our website. If the change means that we will use your information differently, we will notify you. You may accept the change of use, or if you do not, we will continue to use your information in accordance with the policy under which it was collected.
Our Pledge to You